Monday, February 6, 2012

Writing Assignment week 2


1.     Did it feel uncomfortable to be photographed? If so, why?  Describe if there was a moment when the mood, your relationship or your comfort being photographed shifted?


            At first I felt a little bit uncomfortable being photographed.  Normally when I get photographed, it is with other people, not just myself, so it was something I was not used to. Once we started taking a lot of pictures and I got more comfortable with my partner, I wasn’t worried as much and felt more comfortable when I was getting photographed.

2.     How can you help someone feel more comfortable when you are photographing?
           
            To help someone feel more comfortable when you are photographing, you should try to build a friendly relationship with them, so its not as if a random stranger is photographing you. You should encourage them and acknowledge them when a photo comes out well to make them feel good about themselves and more at ease that they are doing a good job at modeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment