Tuesday, April 17, 2012

week 11 writing assignment

1. Street photos

I was able to get very close to some people. As time went on I didn't really care if people noticed if I was taking the picture. Sometimes I got my friends to go in front of people to pretend I was taking a photo of them.

3. Environmental Portraits

I put my friends on the beach, they enjoyed me taking photos of them. They did different facial expressions for all the pictures.

5. Focus on facial expression

It is interesting to capture someones emotion if they are not looking, but also when they see you taking the photo because they are overcome with certain emotion- some can be angry, confused or suppressed

6. After you are done

I am getting more comfortable photographing new people. It is better to get them when they are in a group so they are not paying much attention

No comments:

Post a Comment